Legalization FR

Home / Legalization FR

The general procedure for document legalization in Canada is that first, your document needs to be AUTHENTICATED BY THE GLOBAL AFFAIRS CANADA and then submitted to the embassy/consulate/high commission for the actual LEGALIZATION.

We are able to help you authenticate your documents by Global Affairs Canada.

Before documents can be authenticated by the Government of Canada (Global Affairs) they need to be certified or NOTARIZED.

First Stop Visa Services can arrange document notarization if required.

Any document that requires authentication by Global Affairs and is not written in either English or French MUST be accompanied by a copy of the document translated into either English or French and stamped by an officially accredited translator.

We can help you translate your documents from numerous foreign languages.

Please send us a quick message, letting us know what service you require and how many documents you have. We’ll get back to you shortly with the details of the procedure: