East African Visa allows Multiple Entries between Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda within 90 days from the date of issue (Tourism purposes only)
- A valid passport with minimum validity of six (6) months with at least two (2) blank pages)
- Duly filled out application form
- One clear coloured passport size photo with white background taken within the last six months, taken without glasses, or head-gear. Religions head gear is allowed
- Flight itinerary
- Work is NOT PERMITTED.
- An East Africa Tourist visa shall not be extended.
- Applicants from countries that are on referral shall apply for the East Africa visa from the Mission whose Government has referral requirements. The holder of the East Africa tourist visa issued by the Mission shall enter through Kenya and move to either Uganda or Rwanda and return to Kenya without having to apply or pay for another visa within a period of 90 days.
All above listed documents need to be shipped to the following address:
First Stop Visa Services Ltd.
78 George St. (Byward Market)
Telephone: 1 800 256 1651
- Processing Time – 7 Business days
- Government Fee – $130 CAD
- First Stop Visa Fee – $85