|Regular Fee (5-6 days)||$142.00||First Stop Visa Services Fee||$85 + Tax|
|Express Fee (2-3 days)||$199.05||First Stop Visa Services Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Urgent Fee (1-2 days)||$240.30||First Stop Visa Services Fee||$120 + Tax|
Z VISA – WORK VISA – Issued to those who intend to work in China (those taking up a post or employment, or giving commercial performances in China)
- Actual valid passport must be submitted (Valid at least for 8 months from the date of submission for visa & min. 2 empty pages)
- Copy of the front page of the passport
- One color photo. You must have your photos done in accordance with the following specifications: Size: 48x33mm; the photo must be taken within 6 months, with full face, front view, against white background and has a time stamp with address of photo studio at the back .
- Filled out and signed Chinese Visa Application Form
- One of the following documents:
(1) Foreigners Employment Permit of the People’s Republic of China issued by Chinese government authorities for Human Resources and Social Security, as well as Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
(2) Permit for Foreign Experts Working in China issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts as well as Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
(3) Registration Certificate of Resident Representative Offices of enterprises of foreign countries(regions) issued by Chinese authorities of industrial and commercial administration, as well as Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities as well as Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
(4) An approval document for commercial performances issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs or Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Foreign Affairs Office of provincial governments of China.
(5)Letter of Invitation to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations in China issued by China National Offshore Oil Corporation;
Holders of Z Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administrations of public security organs under local people’s governments at or above the county level in the proposed places of residence for foreigners’ residence permits.
- Non-Canadian applicants must provide the original of the document confirming their current resident status in Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, Work Permit). There is no expedited visa processing for non-Canadian passport holders.
- In case the name on the national passport has a different spelling than on the resident document, official Name Change Certificate is required.
- Former Chinese & Hong Kong citizens, as well as all those born in China & Hong Kong are required to provide:
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship). If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page. If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)
- NOTE: Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the ORIGINAL of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit).