|Regular Fee (5-6 days)||$142.00||First Stop Visa Services Fee||$85 + Tax|
|Express Fee (2-3 days)||$199.05||First Stop Visa Services Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Urgent Fee (1-2 days)||$240.30||First Stop Visa Services Fee||$120 + Tax|
M-VISA BUSINESS VISA
- Actual valid passport must be submitted (Valid at least for 8 months from the date of submission for visa & min. 2 empty pages)
- Copy of the front page of the passport
- One color photo. You must have your photos done in accordance with the following specifications: Size: 48x33mm; the photo must be taken within 6 months, with full face, front view, against white background and has a time stamp with address of photo studio at the back .
- Filled out and signed Chinese Visa Application Form
- Official invitation on a formal letter head.
- The invitation letter should contain:
- (1) Information of the applicant (incl. full name, date of birth, passport number, gender, etc.);
- (2) Information regarding the planned visit (incl. purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relationship between the applicant and the inviting party, and details of any financial support to be provided during the stay in China);
- (3) Information of the inviting party (incl.name, contact telephone number, address, stamp, signature of the legal representative or individual).
- Non-Canadian applicants must provide the original of the document confirming their current resident status in Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, Work Permit). There is no expedited visa processing for non-Canadian passport holders.
- In case the name on the national passport has a different spelling than on the resident document, official Name Change Certificate is required.
- Former Chinese & Hong Kong citizens, as well as all those born in China & Hong Kong are required to provide:
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship). If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page. If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)
- NOTE: Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the ORIGINAL of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit).